Participating schools must agree to:
- Plant the tree as part of a classroom program or school-wide event.
- Pick-up the tree at Horsford's in Charlotte. They will show you how to safely unload the tree.
- If delivery is needed, there is a fee based on mileage. Delivery costs for 0-10 miles $44, $58 – 10.1-20 miles, $72 – 20.1-30 miles, $86 – 30.1-40 miles, $120 – 40.1-50 miles.
- Maintain the tree into the future.
Horsford Gardens & Nursery will provide:
- One balled-and-burlapped or containerized tree suitable for the site.
- Check out available tree species here.
Vermont Urban & Community Forestry Program will provide:
- Consultation to select the right tree for the site and how to care for it.
- Opportunities to extend the ceremony and learning. Visit go.uvm.edu/celebrate to discover the resources available.
Unfortunately, we've reached the number of appliciations allowed for Spring 2021. Please email Gwen with any questions.
Questions? Contact Gwen at at 802-651-8343 or email@example.com.