There will be six informative speakers supporting this year’s conference theme, covering the important topics of:
- Identifying plant pests and diseases
- Growing extraordinary vegetables and fruit
- Creating landscapes of beauty and meaning
- Gardening to help reduce hunger and fight climate change
- Distinguishing between native plants, weeds, and invasives
There will also be books for purchase from Phoenix Books, plus breakfast goodies, snacks and a delicious lunch at the Shelburne Museum café. Raffle baskets, too. We have arranged area lodging discounts for attendees who wish to stay over a night or two.
Registration begins September 3, 2019. Visit the EMG State Conference website for conference details, registration and lodging information.
P.S. Do you have a non-gardening spouse or friend? Why not bring your guest and make a weekend of it! Tour the Museum grounds and investigate other area attractions. Have dinner afterward at one of the many fine restaurants in Shelburne or nearby Burlington. There is much to explore and enjoy in the area!